Innovation with tradition
Franz Pasteiner established the company in 1952 with two co-workers
and a workshop of 50 square meters; the firm’s transport facilities consisted of a bicycle and two pushcarts. Today we employ more than 40 people who undertake tasks ranging from the complex project planning to the realisation of state-of-the-art roof and facade systems.
Continuous growth has been the feature of the company’s history from the very beginning. The number of employees has steadily increased and in the original site in the Klostergasse the workshops and infrastructure were continually upgraded.
In 1989 the business moved to the new site in the Wohlmeyergasse, which was originally planned to house 20 employees.
In 2005 the new industrial premises were inaugurated, providing a new home for 50 employees.
In 1975 Erich Kotrnec and Elfriede Pasteiner
took over general management after the unexpected death of Franz Pasteiner.
Since 1995 Rainer and Dieter Kotrnec were managing the company, overseeing the process which has led to it specialising in individual solutions in the field of metal processing. Close collaboration with planners and architects led to continuing expansion in this area; new solutions in processing technologies and material combinations for innovative roof and facade systems were developed. Since May 2011 Dieter Kotrnec has taken over the leadership over company management.